FAQ

FAQs

Below we have compiled list of the most common attendee questions and answers, all in one convenient location.

May I transfer my CDANA Convention & Product Fair registration?
Yes. Transferring your registration to someone else in your organization is welcome. If you need to substitute one registrant for another, please email Sheryl Bjorn with any transfer requests in advance of the meeting. 

What forms of payment do you accept?
CDANA accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Provide your payment info at checkout to finalize your registration. 

If I am unable to attend the 2019 CDANA Convention & Product Fair, can I receive a refund for my registration fee?
No, CDANA is unable to provide refunds for the convention for cancellations or no-shows. However, you are able to transfer your registration to another member of your organization if you are unable to attend.

Can I receive a discount for a one-day registration?
No, The registration price in inclusive, so no discounts are offered for one-day attendance. Plus, we want you to be there for all four days!

Will wireless internet be available at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego?
Yes, wireless Internet will be available to all CDANA Convention & Product Fair attendees.

What is the dress code for the event?
We want you to be comfortable so you can enjoy your meeting experience. Therefore, business casual attire is strongly encouraged. We suggest bringing a sweater or jacket for the Convention as sometimes the meeting room temperatures can fluctuate. 

My question is not here! Who should I contact?
We apologize that we could not anticipate your needs. Please email Sheryl Bjorn who will assist you directly.